Some lessons change our lives. Great Life Lessons from Alexander the Great famous quotes inspire us for learning for the future. In this article, I am going to talk about Great Life Lessons from Alexander the Great famous quotes.
Great Life Lessons from Alexander the Great
1. In the end, when it’s over, all that matters is what you’ve done
Every day we finish some of our achievements, life, goal, job, task, or passions and feel complacent. The end of anything doesn’t really mean a true finish. Nothing actually ends in life. When everything is over, all matters are brought into light in order to justify how we have done everything. It is the natural rule of life.
A person can perform a thing in many ways, therefore, the process and steps are important. This is a way of assessment, rectification, and improvement in life, Alexander the Great famous quotes.
2. I had rather excel others in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the extent of my power and dominion.
Power, influence, and domination are some of the determinants of bravery, victory, and achievements. Yet, bravery, mettle, and courage are not that excellent and unique that education, knowledge, and learning can bring for a person. Knowledge is strength, it maximizes intelligence, has the power to do anything, does any miracle, and bring any achievement.
When you have true, practical knowledge, you can achieve anything on earth. A truly sage person always yearns for excellence in knowledge and can sacrifice anything else in order to gain real knowledge,Alexander the Great famous quotes.
3. There is nothing impossible to him who will try
Trying is the root of every achievement. If you don’t cry, you can’t even ancient be a small target in life. And when you will not try by yourself, everything in life will be seeming difficult for you. When you truly try, there is really nothing impossible for you. When you set your goal, think of a practical and achievable goal in front of you.
Before trying, flying to the moon was unimaginable to human beings. Now it’s not. In order to achieve a great thing, dream big, and then keep trying as per your devised plan, Alexander the Great famous quotes.
4. Every light is not the sun.
There are many forms of life in life. Yet, all lights are not the sun. Sun is the powerhouse of all lights and life on earth. No other lights can be equivalent to the sun.
Achievements in life should not be counted in numbers. Even not a success should be compared to others. Success or achievement can be far greater than many other successes or accomplishments. There are clearly differences in everything on earth. Two similar things are never the same, Alexander the Great famous quotes.
5. Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.
Knowledge, skills, and strength are correlated and dependent on each other. A perfect match among all of them brings synergy. One trait can’t perform its best without others. When you don’t have knowledge about how to do a thing or perform a job, your excellent skills will not be useful at all. If you don’t have the proper skills to perform a gigantic work, your vigor and strength will be useless. On the other hand, if you don’t have the strength enough to deal with your knowledge, the experience and learning are fruitless, as stated in Alexander the Great famous quotes.
We can explain this theory with an example of a soldier on the boat. He is to run the boat, he has the knowledge, skills but not the strength to move the boat, and he will be stagnant in the middle of the sea. If the soldier does not have the knowledge on how to move the boat, his strength and skills will not be factual. And, if the soldier does not have the skills to run the boat, he is unable to use his knowledge and learning to move the boat to the shore.
6. I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
A true leader is really ferocious in the journey of life. He is full of all the leadership skills to lead any journey, battle, or venture of life. On the shoulder of the leader, the whole responsibility is applied. He can direct the boat professionally and perfectly along with his boatmen to the shore. With his charismatic skills and spellbound abilities, a true leader can perform a job by the dumbest types of people.
When the leader is not the best leader, the best team cant perform the best as mentioned in Alexander the Great famous quotes.
7. There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
If you keep trying there is nothing impossible for you. You may be failed in your several attempts, life may be hopeless, people may criticize you, and your life may be full of hardship and agony, still, you will be able to devise new plants only when you keep trying.
Most people stop trying after several failed attempts after losing hope and inspiration. A complete stoppage is the permanent shutdown of your dream. If you are truly aspiring to your goal, and keep trying with different plans, any of your attempts must click as per Alexander the Great famous quotes.
8. With the right attitude, self-imposed limitations vanish
Attitude is everything in the life of a person. The success, failure, status, achievement, and glory depend on the attitude of a person. If the attitude is right, he can bring glory, and if the attitude is wrong, no other traits can bring success.
Attitude determines courage, limitations, lethargy, negativity, shyness, bravery, happiness, satisfaction, trust, and alike. When a person has the right attitude and self-trust, he is unstoppable and overcomes any self-imposed limitation as for Alexander the Great famous quotes.
The good this is, attitude is transferrable and can be improved with willingness, motivation, and learning. If you have a changing mindset, flexible observation, an indomitable learning curve, and a vanishing ego, you can easily change your attitude from negativity to positivity.
People who have done great things in life have a positive attitude. Learn more about Kelli Williams.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions