Some lessons change our lives. There are many stuffs around us to learn from. Inspirational life lessons from Legends to Remember for a Better life is precious for us. In this article, I am going to talk about inspirational life lessons from legends to Remember for a Better Life:
Inspirational life lessons to Remember for a Better life
1. The beginning is perhaps more difficult than anything else, but keep your heart, it will turn out all right. (Vincent Van Gogh)
The first step of anything is the most difficult on every occasion. How big an initiative you are going to take, remember, the first step is the most important. Most people can’t initiate a journey because they can’t take the first step, inspirational life lessons.
When a child starts walking, steps in the initial days are most crucial to learning how to walk. If the kids don’t put their first step, they will never learn how to walk or run. If human beings would not put the first step on the moon in 1969, man would not have the spirit and courage to send humans to explore the moon, stars, universe, or other planets.
The beginning is difficult in the sense that people don’t have ideas about right or wrong. A wrong move can be disastrous. Yet, the beginning is important as the rest of the journey relies on the beginning phases. You have to overcome laziness, discomfort, ignorance, and challenges in order to start anything big or small.
2. To be really happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies, and they must all be real. (Churchill)
Hobbies give happiness and satisfaction. In most cases, hobbies are associated with a passion that leads to a successful end. There are people who’ve been great by capitalizing on their hobbies. Hobbies show a person the ray of hope in life as well as ingredients for good time pass, signs of continuous creativity, and sparking emotions.
In order to be truly happy and in a safe zone, it is a good idea to have more than one hobby in life. The very good reasons for two or three hobbies are in fact the alternatives a person can have. The second or third hobby acts as a backup plan when the primary hobby fails to flourish for any reason, inspirational life lessons.
3. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. (Mother Teresa)
The beginning starts now. Don’t think much about the past and future. Past is no more and other than igniting memory, it is not beneficial now. In the case of the future, it’s quite uncertain, unseen, and unknown. As we can’t predict the future and don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow, what should we think of it?
Focus on the present. It is real, inspirational life lessons. You have to experience the present moments. When you rightly exploit your current moments, the future will be meaningful and the past will be inspiring. Since the future has not appeared yet, we are not sure whether it will come into our life or not. Then what is the logic we waste our present and don’t begin now?
4. One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others. (Nelson Mandela)
Change is the basic nature of the world. As individuals, we are also susceptible to imminent changes. Changes are the phases of growth and development. In order to grow ourselves up, we have to undergo certain and uncertain changes from time to time. Some changes are intentional, some are natural. We don’t know when some changes will come, and what is the outcome of changes, inspirational life lessons.
We love to change others and do all our effort to change others. We also dream to change the world. Whatever doesn’t seem right to us in others, we intend to change. But, to do so, we forget to pay attention to an important prerequisite, changing ourselves. Before changing others, we must change ourselves. This is an inevitable part of any development. Change in ourselves will grow transparency and confidence in us, to change others more practically. If we don’t change ourselves, why people will follow us to change them?
5. The empires of the future are the empires of the mind. (Churchill)
We make our kingdom according to the idea and dream of minds. The empire turns the same as we dream in our minds. A person who has a creative mind, spontaneous willingness, and undeniable spirit can construct her dreamy empire.
The future depends on the present, how we dream, ideate, plan, perform and construct. The mind is the core of every invention and deliberation. Whatever we make for the future, depends on the activities of the mind that we visualize and capitalize on the present.
6. A man who has no imagination has no wings. (Mohammad Ali)
Imagination is like the wings. With imagination, a person has immense power, abilities, and capabilities. People are by nature imaginative. Imagination has made people creative, doer, and challenge takers to build the world. Civilization has come to the current state based on imagination, dreams, and creativity from a series of people, inspirational life lessons.
Without dreams and imagination, we are not human at all. Beasts don’t have imagination and they need not think of the future. Our life is dynamic, as a human, we have to think of the present as well as for the future. In order to make a better future and enjoyable moment, we need to fly in the sky with the wings of our dream and imagination.
We can’t think and dream big according to our imaginative capacities, the world will not be able to see any innovation, excellence, distinction, and greatness. We have to explore the world on the basis of our imaginative wings. Learn more about Uma Thurman-important-facts.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions