Some lessons change our lives. If we learn new things and apply them in life, we can certainly improve ourselves. Inspiration for living from legends lead us with learning for the future. In this article, I am going to talk about inspiration for living from legends.
Inspiration for living from Legends
1. At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far. (Mohammad Ali)
Gentle people are good, no doubt. Generosity is a blessing. Being humble is a great trait. People love to make friendship with an amiable person. They feel joy, fun, happiness, and peace with nice people. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, we need a lot more nice people in society, inspiration for living.
However, being nice is not always worthwhile. Sometimes being generous will not solve your purpose. You may need to be hard sometimes in life. You find it a barrier to obtaining your goal with your humble attitude. The world is rude to some extent. And you have to be hard too in order to obtain your goal. Some people treat humbleness as a weakness of character. You will find many things you can achieve by being hard, not humble. Therefore, you must be humble and nice, but sometimes you may need to be hard as well, depending on the situations.
2. We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
We bring the children on earth, and it’s our moral responsibility to make their present and future well. Preparing the future for the next generation is our responsibility. Everything on earth is not in our hands. And we are not equally eligible to predict or build the future. The future is full of uncertainty, challenges, changes, and demands new techniques and skills. There are many other parameters or factors in between, inspiration for living.
However, we should be very much eligible to make our children fit for the future. We must take care of the children, educate them, and make them able to face the challenges of life. If a child gets proper training and education from childhood, she will be eligible for the future. A child’s fitness greatly depends on the parents’ guidelines to them. When we will be able to make the child fit for the future, she will be successful in life head.
3. I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. (Alexander the Great)
A father does a lot of things in life for a person. Many things in life greatly depend on the father’s role. A father takes responsibilities, care, risks, decisions, forecasting, and choices. He ensures security, personality, expenses, responsibilities, education, living, parentship, and many more. We are greatly indebted to the father, or mother, or both. All the living we live in today is the contribution of the father, inspiration for living.
A teacher, on the other hand, educates us from the beginning to the end. We learn from a teacher how to live well. A teacher teaches us tricks and techniques, equips us with required skills and qualifications, enriches us with versatile knowledge and learning, provides us practical features, timing, rationale, philosophies, laws, and logic, makes us fit with moral, professional, personal, and ethics, and so on. A teacher gives us complete life lessons so that we can justify right or wrong, good or bad, and all other soft and hard skills.
4. When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all. (Theodore Roosevelt)
Everything in life goes on systematically. There are many lessons in nature, night comes after day, the sun rises in the east, trees always go to the lights, and an ant always gives birth to an ant. There is no violation of the rule and thus the world runs smoothly, inspiration for living.
Our life also runs according to a system. However, the system may be set personally. You would create your system. A person who leads his life in the proper system and rules shines in life. He becomes a winner in most of the stages of life. A part of the right system is doing things rightly, at the right time. When you use your time properly with determination, focus, and system, you can do everything perfectly.
A proper system divides time for every possible work. There should not be any overlap in the routine. When the time is for playing, we should do it rightly, and when the time tells us to perform work, we should never mix up our work with any other distraction. Both play and work are needed in life. Entertainment is part of life and thus playing, relaxation and fun give energy, motivation, and fuel so that we can person our roles and responsibilities well. A right judged system of life saves our time, refreshes ourselves, and makes our life happy and successful.
5. Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us the tranquility and happiness we all seek. (Dalai Lama)
We also live for others. This is a social rule of life to give back to society. Life is a way of systematic approaches and actions. As a fat, as we dedicate ourselves to others it gives us peace, satisfaction, tranquility, and happiness. Everyone wants to live a happy life. Happiness lies in giving others. Who runs life with the art of giving, gets back a lot in life. Sometimes the return is materialistic, but in most cases the return is abstract, inspiration for living.
Some people are selfish on the earth, and you will find them very greedy to grab resources for their personal uses as much as they can. These people are never satisfied in life and their demand, hunger, and thirst never stop. They continuously do tricks and techniques in order to acquire more and more. They are never happy in life. When you don’t have satisfaction, you cant be happy. A person doesn’t need much to lead a peaceful life.
A person who dedicates his life to others finds satisfaction and peace. Learn more about Alfred Nobel’s facts.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions