Mother Teresa was a great human with charity, humanity, and life lessons for us. In this article, I am going to talk about inspiration from Mother Teresa:
Mother Teresa Life Lessons
Let’s find below Mother Teresa Life Lessons in order to improve our life:
1. If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.
People may have a big goal in life such as changing the whole world. It is really a good intention from a noble mentality. By changing the world, it is possible to be a hero for many other people. By changing the whole world, one has to love all the people equally. It is a daunting job.
People who cherish the inclination to change the world should start this from a small but important environment, and the family is a perfect example of a model of the whole world.
Before changing the whole world, the person should go to family and do the change he wishes to do with the whole world.
The first step is to love the family. After successfully winning the hearts of the family member, it will be easy to replicate the process in the whole world.
2. There is no key to happiness; the door is always open.
Happiness is not a secret issue. It is common and open to all. Happiness is not something that is protected in the vault and needs a password or key to open and explore it. Happiness is not even in the custody of a particular group of people, to the mighty, powerful, influential, or rich.
Rather, happiness belongs to everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, age, social status, or economic solvency. The door of happiness is open to all, and anybody can enter here or can get it to enter into the soul. Anyone can feel happiness in mind.
3. Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a great boon to everyone, Life is immensely valuable and there is nothing more valuable equivalent to life. Life is beautiful, there is a lot of amusement, charm, and ecstasy in life. We must appreciate this gift. Enjoy your life.
Life has no boundary, even the dream we see is a part of life when we can feel it. We have to evaluate our lives properly. Let’s extract the benefit of life by enjoying it.
4. There are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things.
You will find a lot of people who pay attention to the big issues and accomplish big goals. They invest all of their lives doing big things. That is really awesome.
On the other hand, there are fewer people who pay attention to small achievements. So, small areas are less visible to the world. Small achievements are also important to live.
For example, making happiness to the whole world is good, but making a single person happy is not less important, though most the people ignore pain or happiness of a single individual.
5. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
A leader may not be available on every occasion. We should not depend on a situation for the change to be made when a leader will appear and will do the job for you. There will be many occasions in life when there will be no leader to perform a job.
Don’t wait for a leader even. Be self-dependent and do your job by yourself. There is a dormant leader in everyone, bring him out.
6. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
A moment is a small part of the whole life. Altogether all the moments make the whole. Instead of paying attention to the whole life, or paying attention to the future, put emphasis on the current moment. Concentrate on the happiness of the current moment, each moment is unique and valuable.
7. Do not worry about why problems exist in the world – just respond to people’s needs.
Problems will be there in every aspect of life. Without problem, there is no impeccable thing. Some people waste time blaming the problems, showing excuses for the problem. This is quite wrong. We should not pay attention to problems, it will greatly damage our time and confidence.
Life will be miserable with so much undone work. Rather, pay attention to the duty and responsibility one should perform. Solving people’s needs should be our main focus, in order to make our life dynamic.
8. Together we can do great things.
Unity is power and strength. A job that can be done by an individual, can easily be accomplished unitedly. Unity is a team with a perfect combination of many people with different skills. Togetherness brings strength. In order to do the great thing, we should be united.
9. Never be so busy as not to think of others.
Life is full of activities. We keep ourselves busy with day-to-day work. It is a common matter for all of us. In order to deal with life’s challenges and duties, our life is set to a destination. If everyone keeps himself busy like a selfish, the whole world will be robotic and materialistic.
Yet, it is not good work to keep ourselves so busy with work that doesn’t let us think or do for others. As a social creation, it is our role to dedicate some of our time to others. We should not be oblivious about our duty as responsible human beings.
10. You are greater than you know.
A person is born with immense power, abilities, and potential. A person can do many impossible things in life. That is why humans are called the best creation of the universe. However, in most cases, a person is unaware of the quality and caliber he has.
In many cases, a person does not dig out his potential throughout his entire life. The abilities come out when it is needed. We should explore our potential.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions
mother teresa inspirational quotes
mother teresa do it anyway
mother teresa quotes
mother teresa quotes do it anyway
mother teresa quotes on love
mother teresa quotes in english
mother teresa quotes on service
mother teresa thoughts
mother teresa sayings
mother teresa quotes kindness
mother teresa quotes about family
mother teresa inspirational quotes
mother teresa anyway
kindness mother teresa quotes
mother teresa on prayer
go home and love your family
mother teresa quotes on life happiness