Some lessons change our lives. We need inspiration continuously. Daily inspiration for today from Great People inspire us for learning for the future. In this article, I am going to talk about daily inspiration for today from Great People.
Daily inspiration for today from Great People
1. I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of obscurity. (Alexander the Great)
Life is very important to us. Most of us live our lives more than any other valuable thing on earth. We have life why the world is so beautiful to us. We live, sing, travel, fly, wish, or anything else because we are alive. Life gives us motivation, happiness, color, dreams, and hope. Whatever our social, economical, or mental state, we don’t love to lose our life for any reason. This is more or less the same for most of us. Life is so colorful that we never think of dying, daily inspiration for today.
Life can be full of glory based on our activities, achievements, success, fame, feat, excellence, and attributions. This is a prestigious life. We all want fame, reputation, honor, and respect. Respectful life is very precious. A glorious life is enjoyable even if it’s short. If you are recognized positively on the basis of your glory, even a short life is prestigious.
On the other hand, a life full of humiliation, shame, uncertainty, insignificance, lethargy, paralysis, stagnancy, inertia, and sluggishness is not a life of glory and honor. This life is a burden with meaningless failure. Death is much better than a life like this.
2. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success. (APJ Abul Kalam)
The taste of success is sweet. People love to be acknowledged, recognized, appreciated, famous, and honored. All these are possible in the form of achievement. People remember those who are successful in life.
Success is not achieved so easily. You will never find a person who has achieved his goal without any changes and difficulties. Whatever the size or volume of the success is, there must be much hard work, investment of time, effort, and energy behind it, daily inspiration for today.
The successful person has experienced a lot of failure, agony, confusion, hardship, and obstacles. In the critical situation, the successful person was focused on his goal and never went off track. When he failed, he changed his plan to achieve a goal. He deserves success and enjoys it since he has experienced difficulties. In fact, failure and difficulties are the beauty of success. It is like ornaments.
3. When you see a rattlesnake poised to strike, you do not wait until he has struck to crush him. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
The path of life is not smooth. Whenever you will be approaching your goal, you have to experience many struggles, danger, uncertainty, depression, dismay, risks, and challenges in life. There will be many criticisms, negative comments, obstacles, distrust, and fraudulence on the way. All around, you will find many enemies and competitors who are jealous and about to bite you out of your innocence, ignorance, or inference.
None is out there without an enemy. And it will give you good feelings that people who are more successful have more enemies, compared to the average people, daily inspiration for today.
As a smart person, you have to protect yourself. Give you adequate security according to your strategies. Self-help is the best help and one of the best ways to keep yourself secure is to be confidential with some of your secrets until it succeeds. And most importantly, never wait to encounter an enemy before he strikes you bitterly.
4. Character is like a tree and reputation is its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing. (Abraham Lincoln)
Both character and reputation are crucial for human life. There are undeniable traits for a person. Among them, the character is much important and without it, a person cannot be named as a human. You can’t think of a person without character. Reputation comes on the basis of character, daily inspiration for today.
Character is a broad thing and any of your traits and achievements will not be acknowledged without it. It is told, when a character is lost, everything is lost. Character is an accumulation of many other positive traits. A character is not a thing to achieve in one day. Rather, it takes a lot of time and effort to harness a strong character. It is one of the most valuable traits of a person. When you have a strong character, you will be achieving any other trait you want.
Reputation, on the other hand, reflects your character. People expect a person with a strong character to accomplish great things. When you have a strong character, you will also have a reputation, whatever your social status is. A reputation without strong character is not acknowledged, and a strong character itself brings reputation, as life as shadow, or ornament of a person.
5. There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. (Vincent Van Gogh)
Love is full of many other good qualities, such as compassion, affection, kindness, fellow-feeling, boldness, courage, sacrifice, soft-heartedness, and selflessness. Love is divine, and selfless love is a trait for only persons with great characters. In some cases, you will be finding people who love people (or show love) in order to get something returns from there. This is a give and takes business, not true love.
Loving people is a great thing. It gives peace, satisfaction, and self-realization when you will be loving people. True love doesn’t expect any return. This universal love keeps the world alive. Love for people is artistic, daily inspiration for today.
It is not that everyone requires love in the same fashion. love defers from person to person. There are many examples of loving people. Sometimes you are required to work for people, give charity for them, educate them, support in their need, or at least sweet mouth of words. Whatever the format is, if the other person is happy with our love, the art of love is successful. Learn more facts-about Justin Bieber.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions