Great men can change our lives. Some lessons change our lives. Realistic Life Lessons from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt inspires us through learning for the future. In this article, I am going to talk about Realistic Life Lessons from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt.
Realistic Life Lessons from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt
1. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
Being confident and doubtless is necessary for self-realization. Out of doubt, you should not do anything. It is bad to have doubt, but performing work in doubt is not a good idea. When you have doubts in mind, you don’t have confidence in mind.
When you don’t have confidence, you will not be able to perform your hundred percent. In order to perform a job from the soul, you have to be dedicated and confident. Doubt does not allow you to be dedicated and confident.
What you are doing today makes the way for tomorrow. In order to make a decent and prosperous future ahead, you have to build a transparent present, full of confidence and good works. When you have doubt in mind, you don’t perform well in the present, which ultimately leads to a vulnerable future.
Having doubt is not wrong. Make it clear. Ask questions, research well, examine, and experiment. These should clear your doubt. If you still find any wrong, change your plan of work, from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt.
2. There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.
Life is for movement. Since the beginning movement leads to development. The earth never stops moving around the sun, all animals and trees on earth do the same. Different people move differently on earth. If your goal is determined, you can reach there in many ways. Instead of being standstill, movement is always a better choice.
If your plan A doesn’t work, then devise a plan B and move accordingly. Movement in life gives you inspiration, speed, hope, growth, and festivity. If you keep moving, you will experience many new adventures, learning, and ways around.
Being standstill has nothing to do with creativity. The stoppage will make you stagnant, inert, paralyzed, and incapable. You will not be able to break your shell again. Don’t stop in any situation of life. If you have failed 99 times before, there must be the hundredth chance to be successful, from quotes by Franklin Roosevelt.
3. If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace.
We have to survive, we also have to strengthen relationships among people. There should be harmony among all other parts of nature, as well as among humans. Without harmony and relationship among all stakeholders, sustainability does not exist. It is not possible that one part of the society will sustain and none will care for the other parts.
Unity is strength. Altogether, human beings make the perfect combination that makes civilization sustainable. It happened in the past and will do the same in the future. We have seen many past civilizations rise and fall, but they had contributed many great things because they had cultivated the science of human relationship, and capitalized on the abilities of all sects of people, from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt. By relating to everyone, and living together we can bring peace and tranquility.
4. Above all, try something.
Nothing can happen without taking an attempt. Without trying, you can’t perform anything. We have learned how to walk, ride horses, swim, and even fly to the moon as we had tried, from quotes by Franklin Roosevelt.
People try according to their abilities, skills, opportunities, and above all willingness. If you don’t have your intention to try, you can’t accomplish anything small or big. Trying out makes you creative, imaginative, systematic and focused. When you try, you learn many experiences through mistakes and hard work. In case the try fails, you at least earn a habit of trying.
5. Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.
Democracy is good when there is proper education in common people. Without education, people can’t differentiate the truth from and false. Education is an enlightenment of the soul, an awakening of self-recognition, realization, understanding, and justification, from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt.
When common people are out of emotion and superstitions, they can differentiate between bad and good, profit and loss, ethics and harm, honesty, and dishonesty. In order to make democracy successful, people have to be well educated so that the leaders can’t befool them in the name of growth and prosperity.
6. True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.
Economic solvency and its freedom are the backbones of independence. When a person is not economically sound enough, and cannot survive in the society for lack of food, and all other basic needs, are forced to pacify them as the pawn of dictatorship.
In order to keep society in balance, peace, and system, there must be an economic balance as well. When there will be a significant imbalance of money and resources among the people, there will be no way to restore the society in a system, from quotes by Franklin Roosevelt.
7. Peace, like charity, begins at home.
Peace is one of the most desirable things a person searches for all through life. Charity is a good bounty that leads the whole life with kindness and fellow feeling. A person learns about both charity and peace from the home, from quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt.
Family bonding and happiness are a great source of peace, kindness, and compassion. When every member of the family has a good understanding, respect, and dignity among all, they learn to replicate this in the outer world. Family education and learning are valuable resources for a person in the next stage of life.
When a person learns happiness, sharing, giving, charity, peace, and caring for each other in the family, he expedites these qualities and traits with others. When a kid learns anything negative in the family, this habit is infused in his subconscious mind. Learn more about Robert-de-Niro.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions