Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has given many life lessons for human beings that we should follow in order to lead a peaceful and complete life. In this article, I am going to talk about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) life lessons for humankind.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Life Lessons
Lets learn 10 important prophet muhammad life lessons
1. The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.
Word of mouth is as important as the activities made by our other body parts, including hands. Other people can be happy with both hands and the tongue when we properly use them. On the contrary, by misusing hands and tongues we may hurt people.
The best person is he who makes proper use of his hands and tongue. That means we have to do good work with our hands and tell good by the use of the tongue.
2. Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream.
Wasting things is not a good practice at all. It is a bag habit to waste things. Use as much as you need and keep rest for others. When we waste things, other people don’t get things usable.
For example, if we are even in the stream of water, we should not misuse it. We should use exactly that much water for bathing, washing, or cleaning as we need. By preserving water, we are contributing to the world by making it usable for others.
3. Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind.
Humanity is above all religious rituals. Always keep your humanism ahead of everything. It is good to perform religious duties, but it is a better religious work to also keep amicable relationships with others. Keeping the peace is above all good work. Do anything for keeping peace among all.
Also, it is so important to preserve peace and relationship among all, and above all. Revenge, panic, destruction, and vandalism, etc. are some of the enemies of peace and good relationships. Avoid them.
4. Modesty brings nothing except good.
Modesty is a great virtue that belongs to a man with a great personality. A person with modesty has a quality of being modest, more elaborately, the modest person is free from vanity, ego, misuse, anger.
The person is a symbol of decency and simplicity in every aspect of life, including his attitude, behavior, speech, dress, diet, and living. Modesty is a great attribute to the person as well as the people around him.
5. The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.
People can be excellent in many ways, but manners and characters are above all attributes a person can have. Who doesn’t have good manners and decent character, all other qualities and attributes go in vain? Before acquiring all other qualities, traits, and attributes, one must make an impeccable character and decent manner.
In fact manners and character are interrelated with other traits and roots of all other attributes. When you have amiable manners and transparent characters, you can avail of all other qualities.
6. Seek knowledge from cradle to the grave.
Learning has no end in a lifetime. There are numerous things to learn. One should learn from every moment of life. A person who learns throughout life can change himself from time to time according to the need of time. Everything is changing at every moment. We need to adapt to the changes in life. In order to keep an appropriate pace with time, we have to learn continuously.
Seeking knowledge helps us to enrich ourselves with the required learning. Learning habits are always good with so many new understandings about life, earth, universe, religion, and the rest of the things.
7. He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter paradise.
Ego and pride are detrimental to our life. Bad habits like pride are a barrier to a pleasant afterlife. We should be getting rid of pride in our soul, even if it weighs a mustard seed.
8. Be not like the hypocrite who, when he talks, tells lies; when he gives a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he proves dishonest.
A hypocrite is the worst kind of human with so many bad attributes. None should trust a hypocrite. He is the curse for the generation. All of the activities, traits, talk, and behavior are hypocrisy. A hypocrite speaks lies, doesn’t keep promises, always proves distrusts and dishonesty. We should never be a hypocrite.
9. Kindness is a mark of faith and whoever is not kind has no faith.
Kindness is a great virtue. It is a symbol of faith and trust. People who are kind, have faith, and who are not kind don’t have faith. Not all people can acquire kindness. A person has to be faithful and trustworthy in order to be kind.
10. Richness is not having many possessions, but richness is being contented with oneself.
In order to be rich, you don’t need to have a lot of wealth, rather you can be rich in mind, that is, you have to feel happy and be happy with your mental state. People may keep them busy with materialistic wealth for their mental peace. Money and wealth cannot make a person happy, because mental peace is the symbol of richness.
Even an impecunious person is the richest person in the world having mental riches and happiness. Every one of us must achieve mental riches, instead of materialistic gain. A modest wealth is enough for our living.
11. Keep yourself far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns woods.
Envy is a sin. An envious person can never be happy in life. He is never pleased with the progress of any other. He always finds opportunities to do harm to others by any means. He is quite doubtful.
It is important not to be envious. It takes all positive achievements and qualities away. The life of an envious fellow is similar to the fate of the fire, which engulfs every possible charm of life, like the woods in the forest.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions
learn quran reading
life lessons from quran
learn about allah
quran is life
prophets of allah
prophets in quran
the prophets in the quran