Some lessons change our lives. Inspiration in tough times to remember from Great People inspire us greatly so that we can make our days successful. Life has tough times. In this article, I am going to talk about inspiration in tough times from Great People:
Inspiration in tough times to Remember from Great People
1. In a gentle way, you can shake the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)
It is not always required the world to tremble it with excessive shake and jolt. You will find many people doing great jobs and shaking the world in such a way that people feel a great shake. It is great for some people. The path can be violent, pompous, full of sacrifice, and loss of lives. Yet, shaking the world in such a way is not required for all. There are many techniques to shake the world. We don’t need to follow what others have done.
In a sober, gentle way, you can shake the world silently. The path of peace and growth are mentionable. Bringing economic prosperity by making people solvent, writing a great piece of work for mankind, or inventing seeds or technology for agronomy are some of the examples. You will be finding many more ideas, inspiration in tough times.
2. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. (Luther King Jr)
Sorrow and happiness are part and parcel of life. The person who doesn’t accept disappointment in life doesn’t passionately feel the sweetness of hope and aspiration. The path of success is not smooth. There are many ups and downs in life that a person must hug. Those who can’t hug some disappointment or dismay are not fit for success, accomplishment, and hope associated with it.
Hope keeps us alive. In the utmost distress, people with a positive mindset keep hope for better days. Disappointment and challenges may come in the way. It’s a common part of human life. Accept life as it comes to you, inspiration in tough times.
Life may be full of sadness, regret, dismay, sorrow, dispiritedness, despondency, heavy-heartedness, depression, distress, mortification, chagrin, disenchantment, disillusionment, displeasure, discontent, dissatisfaction, disgruntlement, and dispel, and as a whole disappointment. But, never lose hope. Bad days make a person endurable and a challenge taker for the future.
3. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. (Dalai Lama)
Happiness is damn simple to achieve in life. Happiness may appear in many forms, such as contentment, pleasure, contentedness, satisfaction, cheerfulness, cheeriness, high spirits, seventh heaven, cloud nine, delectation, and jouissance. People give it many names but in the simplest form it’s only happiness. Compassion is the best way to make a person happy or be happy in life.
Happiness, pleasure, merriment, merriness, gaiety, joy, joyfulness, joyousness, joviality, jollity, jolliness, glee, blitheness, carefreeness, gladness, delight, or good spirits come from the heart, and if you make your soul happy, you can lead a life full of happiness, prosperity, light-heartedness, good cheer, well-being, enjoyment, felicity, exuberance, exhilaration, elation, ecstasy, delirium, jubilation, rapture, bliss, blissfulness, euphoria, beatitude, transports of delight, heaven and paradise. A life full of giving and sacrificing tendencies achieves happiness and peace, inspiration in tough times.
4. The greatest Jihad is to battle your own soul. To fight the evil within yourself. (Muhammed PBUH)
Jihad, or crusade, is fighting opponents for the cause of religion. Some people understand the meaning of Jihad is to fight the enemy, evil, or sin that lies in others.
In fact, Jihad is to fight your soul in order to win over evil, darkness, greed, sin, and beast in the heart. It is the best battle ever. By the successful completion of Jihad, a person can be free and fresh from all evil traits and works, inspiration in tough times.
When a person is fresh and pure, he can uproot the external enemies easily. Before performing Jihad and rectifying thyself, none should go out to fight others, that only cause revengefulness, cruelty, bloodshed, and enmity. In order to prevail in peace on earth, which is the main motive of all religions, a person must be pure and rectified by the form of Jihad.
5. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. (Churchill)
Courage is a heroic trait that every person does not have an equal proportion. Courage is an awesome characteristic that inspires a person to stand up and speak in any situation. A person who can speak in any state is really praiseworthy and people gain this quality when they have steadfast courage. Some people can’t handle courage rightly and misuse it, inspiration in tough times.
A courageous person is not violent and angry, rather he is rational, considerable, and polite. Sitting down and listening to others is a sign of moral courage. Some people only talk and don’t like to listen. This is not a pure courageous instinct. When you have the gut to sit and listen to others you are much ahead of others.
6. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. (Mohammad Ali)
Training and preparation are very exotic and tiresome. You have to put in a lot of hard hurdles, determination, labor, effort, timing, focus, and hope in order to train yourself well in order to fulfill a future objective. You have to undergo strategy and techniques, keep your health and mind fit for the training. Overall, this is a difficult job and many people separate themselves in the midst of preparation and training, as they can bear the hardship and the system.
A leader with a winning mindset never gets rid of training and preparation despite all difficulties. They are not lazy and undergo the right preparation for obtaining the ultimate goal. They see the big picture and ignore the trifling matter and effort they need, inspiration in tough times.
People with winning spirit know that no achievement in the world comes in a day with ease. You have to invest effort, hardships, dedication, and time for it. When you successfully accomplish the monotonous training and preparatory steps, the winning memories will be appropriate for you.
Learn more interesting-facts-about Pablo Picasso.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions