Some lessons change our lives. Life lessons learned the hard way from legends give us inspiration and learning for the future. In this article, I am going to talk about life lessons learned the hard way from legends:
Life lessons learned the hard way from Legends
1. When you see a person who has been given more than you in money & beauty, then look at those who have been given less. (Muhammed PBUH)
Everyone on this earth is unique. None is a perfect match with another. It’s true that all men and women are not given equal opportunities, riches, beauty, health. The Almighty has a rationale to make everyone different. This is the law of nature.
One should not be sad for the instance of being not equal (or superior) to any other. This is the rule of life, everyone can’t be the same. All fingers of the hand are not equal. Our status depends on perspective. You may not be more money and beautiful than a person, but be sure, you are better than others.
When you feel you have less money, beauty, social standard, riches, or anything, look at the people who don’t have things as you have. You will get consolation, satisfaction, and happiness, which is one of the life lessons learned the hard way.
2. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost. (Dalai Lama)
There is not a single rule of happiness and success. You can reach your goal in different ways. This is the sweetness of happiness, achievement, and success. The same rule applies to all others.
Anyone can reach the same destination in different ways. Taking different roads doesn’t mean they have been distracted. So, never misunderstand them or make antagonism to those who don’t follow your path.
If the roads are right, the difference doesn’t matter. There are many fruits on hearts, with different tastes and smells. And they all are treated as fruits with different names.
3. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. (Buddha)
Everyone searches for happiness and peace in life. A happy person experiences peace in mind. Peace gives us the motivation to live. When we have peace in our life, we can think much better in life. We can perform much better in a peaceful mood. Therefore peace is damn important for anyone.
Where is peace? It’s in your heart. You don’t need to go to the outer world in order to find peace and happiness. Wherever you will be searching for peace of mind, you will not get it, other than in your mind itself.
Peace is actually a state of mind, a feeling of happiness. Peace derives from within the soul, from inside the core of the heart. You should not search it outside. Your attempt will go in vain, which is one of the life lessons learned the hard way.
4. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. (Luther King Jr)
Moving forward is a natural instinct of all living things in the world. A tree can’t move physically, I mean they can’t replace their position, but grow up and complete their life cycle until they live. The animals move from here and there in order to declare their existence. Human beings have to move forward for many reasons. In gross philosophy, in order to keep up with the living, humans have to go forward.
According to the subtle perspective, we have to move forward in order to reach our destination. Stagnancy is like paralysis, it is a curse. Complete stoppage damages spirit and living force. Whatever your condition or opportunity is, keep moving with the extreme abilities. Upon movement, we declare our superiority.
5. You have to dream before your dreams can come true. (APJ Abul Kalam)
Everyone dreams. There is no range or limitation of dreams. Some dreams are meaningless, some have profound meaning. Dreams also have some timeline. Dreams are seen in the subconscious mind. We name it a dream when it’s not fulfilled or exists in reality. It is said that people sometimes dream according to their thinking and working pattern.
When the dream is fulfilled, it’s not the dream anymore. Dreams come reality upon fulfillment. People can only dream before their dreams can come true, which is one of the life lessons learned the hard way.
6. Today is your day, your mountain is waiting. So get on your way! (Dr. Seuss)
Every day is special. The morning comes with new hope, aspiration, wish, and opportunities. Every day can be your day if you can truly make it. In order to make your day, you have to think positively first, plan your day well, and perform according to the plan.
It is not that successful people have a different day than yours. They also have seen the same sky, same sun, and same earth as you have done. The length of the day is the same 24 hours for both you and a person who has accomplished anything extraordinary.
What makes a person special, just some good ideas with a positive attitude and the spirit to move ahead with the action plan and strategy. If you can follow the same trend, you can also celebrate your day, even every day, which is one of the life lessons learned the hard way.
7. There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. (Nelson Mandela)
Small living can not be a passion. There is nothing special in small living. If you find somebody telling them he is living a small life according to his passion, it’s nothing special. Passion doesn’t let a person stay in the shell. If the passion doesn’t make the person famous with great achievement, it is nothing but the comfort zone that most people don’t go out of.
Passion maximizes your strength and abilities. No doubt, people have many opportunities and capacities to perform better. Passion doesn’t let a person sleep at night without doing something greater than a person did yesterday.
Don’t confine your passion to the boundaries, let it explore the maximum opportunities. Or, kick the passion away that doesn’t let you go beyond your imagination and abilities, which is one of the life lessons learned the hard way. Learn more about Christopher Columbus important.
More Interesting Articles
- 61 Interesting Charlie Sheen Facts
- 19 Interesting Facts About Ryan Lochte
- 12 Interesting Fidel Castro Facts to Experience
- 11 Interesting Facts About Nostradamus
- 16 Interesting Bill Gates Facts that Inspire Anyone
- 16 Amazing Catherine Zeta-Jones facts
- Vasco da Gama – Route | Facts | Timeline | Biography
- Ferdinand Magellan – Voyage | Death | Route | Facts
- Hernán Cortés Who Defeated the Aztec Empire
- The life of Alexander Hamilton in American History
- Biography of Liaquat Ali Khan for the Beginner
- Indira Gandhi Biography from the Indian History
- Biography of Vikram Seth in 100 Words and More
- Biography of Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
- Biography of William Wordsworth in 150 words
- Philosophies of George Washington on Political Parties
- George Washington Teeth – Hidden Facts Revealed
- George Washington Fun Facts that Provoke Inspiration
- Zachary Taylor – US President Biography and Death
- William Shakespeare Biography and Contributions